|This recipe is called||English Scones 01|
|It's a||Cake or Bun|
|Making this is||Easy|
|You will need||
8 oz. self raising flour
1 level teaspoon of baking powder
1 level teaspoon of castor sugar
2 oz. margarine
1/2 pint of milk
|What to do||
1. Pre heat oven to 220 C (Gas Mark 7)
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and sugar into a bowl.
3. Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4. Add 1/4 pint of milk.
5. Knead into a soft dough.
6. Roll out and cut into circles.
7. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
|This is traditional food in||United Kingdom|
First page | Prev | Next | Last page |